Thursday, February 5, 2009

February 5, 2009

Dear Friends,
I am sending out a devotional as an attachment to those on my e-mail list. I have been journaling my Bible reading for years but during the past three months have included my responses and thoughts in regard to my illness. My two procedures scheduled for this week were postponed because of a bad cold and chest cough. These procedures will determine the extent of my heart damage and set the course for future treatment and prognosis of my heart disease. The doctors think that I not only have sarcoid in my lungs and heart but that I also had a viral infection that came unannounced during the past month. I am trusting God and want to bring Him glory through my response to this disease. I also have a blogspot that you are welcome to visit that talks about our family and this illness. Thank you for your prayer support and concern.
Joyfully In Christ,
Dan Currie

No comments: