Saturday, April 25, 2009

Catching Up On Devotionals

My apologies for being a little bit behind on posting Dad's devotionals. I know many of you get them via e-mail...but for those of you that only read them on the blog, you get a triple dose today! I've posted 3 from the past couple of weeks.

It's so encouraging to see dad feeling so well....it's been many months. When I say feeling so well, I mean that he can actually walk the length of the driveway and then some! For a long time it was difficult to go room to room in the house. We praise God for some steps toward healing and pray that dad's health continues in that direction. His spirits are up as he sees bits of healing taking place.

Words can't express each of our thanks for all of your prayers, especially on days where (as a family) it was hard to even know how to pray. We know many of you have offered prayers for us as well.

Continuing to be thankful for each of you....

No comments: