Monday, March 9, 2009

Journey Update

I am making some slow progress and regaining strength after being in the hospital so long in February. I just found out that I am now diabetic and have to take some oral medicine twice a day after checking my blood levels. This should be temporary because it is caused by the prednisone. They said they were going to start reducing my prednisone soon and I will look forward to that because of all the side effects.

I have had many positive comments about the devotionals that I've written. It has been a joy for me to take my daily journals that I write and to make some minor revisions and to share them as devotionals. Thank you for those who have written back to let me know how God is using this in your life or as a tool to encourage others. This has been a real blessing for me to know that God can use my life experiences for His glory and the growth of His people.

Dan

No comments: